Ver conjugación pelechar.
1. intr. Dicho de un animal: Echar pelo o pluma.
2. intr. Dicho de un ave: Cambiar de pluma.
3. intr. coloq. Comenzar a medrar, a mejorar de fortuna o a recobrar la salud.
Real Academia Española © Todos los derechos reservados
Every day there may be one or more surprises. For me, the term Pelechar came to my attention during my stay in Spain, so that its meaning was and is as we collect the RAE, especially in its first two meanings, but the third (or its local variants), not I met today, we'll get that knowledge
See pelechar conjugation.
1. intr. In an animal: Put hair or feathers.
2. intr. Put a bird: Changing pen.
3. intr. coloq. Begin to thrive, improve or regain the fortune of health.
Royal Spanish Academy © All rights reserved